5 replies to this topic

#1 alexis.lisle

alexis.lisle

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 51 posts
  • LocationMiddle of No Where Iowa

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

I just wanted to say how proud I am to be a member of Blake's fan club!!! Not only am I hearing great things about his fans (such as the two men at the St. Louis show) but I am experiencing their kindness in person! I went to his concert in Monticello, IA by myself. Needless to say I was a little nervous because I didn't know anyone there. But while looking for my meet and greet pass I ran into some fellow fan club members! They were extremely nice and stood with me throughout the whole concert. I'm happy to say that not only was it the best Blake concert and meet and greet I've been to yet but I made some great friends who I hope to see in future concerts! I was also fortunate enough to meet someone in person who I had met through this forum!

Thanks BSers for making this such a great experience!
God Bless :)

#2 Beverly49

Beverly49

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

so glad you had a great time....

#3 Kimsta3367

Kimsta3367

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 66 posts
  • LocationNorth Hampton, NH

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

They do rock dont they? Gotta love the Bsers and Ran fans too!!!!
Seen the "MAESTRO" live....July, 2011, October 2011, January 29, 2012, February 23, 2012, February 26, 2012....and hoping many more...

#4 USAFNCO5

USAFNCO5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

I'm retired USAF and a Vietnam veteran and love to listen to your music and wish that i could meet you !!! I live in Lakeland Florida and just purchased your tickets to the Fla strawberry festival! I'm confined to a walker so its hard to get around but still want to see you in concert. Whats your feelings about us veterans/active duty military?

#5 Beverly49

Beverly49

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

welcome to the board....

#6 brenda shelton

brenda shelton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationLimestone Tennessee

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:55 AM

welcome to the board USAFNCO5 and most of all thank you for your service to our great country. you will love Blakes concert he is awesome. I too have a hard time getting around in a wheelchair but the concerts I have been to have had a area for the disabled to sit. I sure hope you get a M&G Blake is so nice and makes you feel like hes as glad to meet you as you are to meet him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users