No replies to this topic

#1 Kimsta3367

Kimsta3367

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 66 posts
  • LocationNorth Hampton, NH

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Ok so I have been on the down low about Blake these days. However, I was in Vegas last week and stayed a couple of nights at Mandalay Bay. One day at the pool Honey Bee came on and my face lit up like a Christmas tree. I then said to my sis did you know Blake played here on St Pattys Day? Oh my god Blake Shelton has been here!!!!! lmfao

That was the basis of what has brought Blake Forefront to my mind. Last night I dreamt I was in Oklahoma in some run down hole in the wall bar and was able to sit with Blake and Miranda. Too funny. They sang and chatted and i was so starstruck. Then I realized I had no way home to NH of all places. They offered to drive me home (i know only in a dream right). The funny thing is they had an old vw van you know the curvy groovy kind? Anyhow they drove me all the way to NH and I couldnt thank them enough. When the went to pull away I flagged them down and said hey can I offer you some gas money????? Miranda said no but Blake said Hell Ya!!!!!!!!! Just got a big kick out of that and wanted to share.

BTW congrats Blake on your Jermaine Paul win! You are seriously rockin the world with your smarts, wit, charm and talent these days. Ride the wave high!!!!!
Seen the "MAESTRO" live....July, 2011, October 2011, January 29, 2012, February 23, 2012, February 26, 2012....and hoping many more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users