Official Forums

Photo

Who all got meet and greet passes for Pensacola?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 jokergirl1997

jokergirl1997

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

Me, my aunt, my friend, and a few other people I talked to have been rejected. Who actually got passes for this show?! I say Team BS redos the meet and greets for January shows. This is not adding up....
Blake Shelton- I'd make that boy a sandwich any day.

#2 earikar

earikar

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

:wacko:
Posted Image

#3 jokergirl1997

jokergirl1997

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:19 PM

B)

#4 julieb0321

julieb0321

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:24 PM

:-)

#5 brwneyedgyrl

brwneyedgyrl

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGrand Bay, AL

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

I signed up me, my mom, and my husband. Me and my mom got put on the waiting list but my husband got one. I'm excited because he's giving it to me! :)

#6 jokergirl1997

jokergirl1997

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

Oh, okay.... have fun

#7 earikar

earikar

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:39 PM

:wacko:
Posted Image

#8 GodBlessTexas

GodBlessTexas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts
  • LocationThe Lonestar State

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:22 AM

Like Earika has already said MOST of the paying Fanclub members never even post here period....the vast majority of them do not.
With Blake's growing popularity it's a no brainer that getting a MG would eventually be harder to get! Certainly those that have met him are not filling up the MG requests over and over again simply because they have the benefit of attending several shows. Blake wants to meet new faces!
And it's certainly not worth calling him out on twitter over....just sayin'!
Posted Image
Vh1 Behind The Music..Blake "Miranda is the woman I was born to be with ; )

#9 jokergirl1997

jokergirl1997

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

Calling him out on Twitter? What are you talking about? and I never said that anything was rigged... I just hadnt heard of anyone getting passes for this show. So me and my friends were thinking that there may have been another glitch. I just happened to be the one to try and figure it out. I'd appreciate it if people wouldnt respond with negative comments. I'm 14! I havent been a Blake fan long so I have no idea how everything is being run. I was just wondering!

#10 GodBlessTexas

GodBlessTexas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:41 AM

Calling him out on Twitter? What are you talking about? and I never said that anything was rigged... I just hadnt heard of anyone getting passes for this show. So me and my friends were thinking that there may have been another glitch. I just happened to be the one to try and figure it out. I'd appreciate it if people wouldnt respond with negative comments. I'm 14! I havent been a Blake fan long so I have no idea how everything is being run. I was just wondering!

While WB may not be the fastest at returning emails they are compitent, One can only imagine the onslaught of emails they recieve on a daily basis with questions, demands, etc. I've been around a long time and I've never heard of Blake's MG messages NOT getting to the appropriate people in time (not "their time") for the fan to know whether or not they were accepted for a MG! I can't think of ONE time where there was a glitch causing an MG not to happen! I understand your newness and all but I would encourage a bit of patience and accepting input from the fans that have been here a while.

I don't recall mentioning any names when speaking of twitter, mark my words IT DOES HAPPEN, fans DM'ing him or constantly twittering Blake in hopes to gain attention for their cause...be it disappointment over no MG or other issues they seem to think Blake needs to be aware of....

Blake's MG process is pretty liberal, he still allows for a pretty large number as compared to most, if ya didn't score one this time there is always next time!
Posted Image

#11 julieb0321

julieb0321

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:05 AM

She certainly doesn't deserve to be chewed up and spit out for asking a simple question. Now I know what I'll just hold on meant by people jumping on people. She's 14 years old. She wants to meet blake.Im a good bit older and if there is a chance to meet him I'm gonna take it. I understand your point but she didn't say anything mean to anyone. We all ARE here for Blake and I'm sure he would like us to be sensitive to each others feelings.

#12 lisav1

lisav1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

Welcome, Julie. If you have never met Blake yet, I sure hope you do one day. You will love him more having met him. And for the record, Destiny is too sweet to say it, maybe not wanting to sound boastful, but Blake certainly doesn't mind her tweets. He likes her and responds to her fairly often on twitter.

#13 brwneyedgyrl

brwneyedgyrl

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGrand Bay, AL

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

:mellow: Geesh! Now I see why this board is so DEAD... to much DRAMA for me... <_< I'm sorry you didn't get your meet and greet. Atleast you had the opportunity to meet him at Bayfest. He comes to the Gulf Coast often so I am sure there will be more opportunities soon. He normally comes to Biloxi, MS every year, so keep an eye out on that to! :D

#14 julieb0321

julieb0321

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hello! I have met Blake and I adore him! I I am SUPER thrilled for everyone that gets to meet him for the first time or anytime. I defintely wouldn't pass up the opportunity to meet him again. Maybe that is selfish of me but in our membership it DOES say we have a chance at 2 meet and greets so why not try for em?

#15 julieb0321

julieb0321

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

:rolleyes:

#16 jokergirl1997

jokergirl1997

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

I just want to say that I didnt mean to offend anybody when I started this thread.... thanks for the nice comments Julie and Lisa. I'm glad that you guys understand what I'm trying to figure out.... Like I said before, I'm new here. I'm still trying to figure out how Team BS runs things, therefore I wouldnt have known if there has ever been a glitch before. I was just trying to figure out if people got m&gs for this show, because if nobody did, then I wouldve thought that there was a glitch. Sorry if I came off as ungrateful or selfish. I just wanted an answer...

#17 Lori

Lori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:28 AM

It's not unheard of for BSers not to receive notification about their M&G's on time or not at all. This IS an ongoing problem with this fanclub. I have added Blake to a tweet complaining about it and I'm not sorry that I did it...eventhough he probably never saw it. There was a longtime BSer who was attending the Oklahoma show that never got a confirmation nor a denial. She had to go to the will call to ask if she had one. This is ridiculous and should not be tolerated. I don't care how popular he gets.

OH BTW Leave Jokergirl1977 out of it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lori Moneypenny

#18 Beverly49

Beverly49

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:35 AM

Jokergirl you didnt say or do anything wrong,theres just a few people who drop in here how and then to start trouble but they leave as fast as they come and will stay away for a while,and they allways want to blame some one eals for the trouble....

#19 GodBlessTexas

GodBlessTexas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:05 AM

She certainly doesn't deserve to be chewed up and spit out for asking a simple question.

No one "chewed" her up, rather Earika was offering her useful information that somehow got miscontrued. It was an honest attempt of another fan offering help to a newbie. Pretty simple. :rolleyes:

I just want to say that I didnt mean to offend anybody when I started this thread.... thanks for the nice comments Julie and Lisa. I'm glad that you guys understand what I'm trying to figure out.... Like I said before, I'm new here. I'm still trying to figure out how Team BS runs things, therefore I wouldnt have known if there has ever been a glitch before. I was just trying to figure out if people got m&gs for this show, because if nobody did, then I wouldve thought that there was a glitch. Sorry if I came off as ungrateful or selfish. I just wanted an answer...

I don't think there was any offense taken, again like Earlika posted the vast majority of people don't even post whether they got a MG so it's very difficult in gaging how many fans got replies etc and that information was offered in hopes it would be taken into consideration because on the grand scheme of things there are only a handful and I literally mean a handful of fans that post that information openly, on twitter, the forum etc. So to get an honest answer or one that is unbiased is next to impossible unless you hear it directly from WB.

but in our membership it DOES say we have a chance at 2 meet and greets so why not try for em?

Absoulutely! It does say 2! I totally agree, but it doesn't say 2 or 3 or 4 or 5! Just sayin'....trust me it happens! -_-

theres just a few people who drop in here how and then to start trouble but they leave as fast as they come and will stay away for a while,and they allways want to blame some one eals for the trouble....

Sad but true...always placing blame elsewhere! Many don't seem to realize life isn't always fair and with thoudands of fans someone is always going to get their feelings hurt. ;)

In this day and age when so many artists are doing away with MG's all together, it is worth saying that Blake's current MG situation is very very liberal and can be taken away in the blink of an eye, so constantly complaining about it could result in them doing away with it entirely. We've already gone from 3 to 2 next they'll be limiting the number of people they allow back. I think we should all be greatful for what we have!

Carri had this to say:
Carri (Team BS)
Advanced Member

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:25 PM
There have been over double number of requests, as the meet & greet space allows, for every show this tour. I'm sorry you didn't get through this time. Better luck at your next show!
--------------------------------------------
Posted Image

#20 jokergirl1997

jokergirl1997

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

Thanks, Lori!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users