Official Forums

New Fan Club Member

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Danielle_*

Guest_Danielle_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

I just joined the fan club this morning and am having a difficult time navigating this entire thing. I know it may naturally take a while. However, I'm not sure where this monthly PM will come to access the one forum for the code. Also I was reading some FAQ, am I correct that there will be a presale for the 2012 tour (I am assuming that it will be announced soon since general tickets go on sale Friday for Reading, PA). Also you may only purchase 2 tickets, correct? Thank you for your help!

#2 Carolprez

Carolprez

Newbie-Mod

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:44 PM

I moved this topic from Q&A because I thought some of you fans might be able to help Danielle with some of her issues. Danielle,
if you still have questions, direct them to Team BS at BSerfanclub@gmail.com. Some of these questions are currently being addressed and I think there will be clarification soon regarding the tour. Welcome to the fan club!!!
Blake Shelton “To me, the Grand Ole Opry is an artist, and I'm proud to be one of its songs."

#3 Lisa6463

Lisa6463

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

Danielle, welcome! If we had more info we would share. As it is, we are just waiting.

#4 Beverly49

Beverly49

Advanced Member

• BS'ers Legacy
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

welcome,hope you get your info on time....

#5 daaanielleex

daaanielleex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:01 AM

Hi all! I am slowly figuring this out. I am also in Eric Church, Chris Young & Josh Thompson's fan clubs and this is one is SO different! I am pretty excited we found out presale information! Pretty disappointed I have class at 10 on Tuesday but I think I'll be going late! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users